Ramen no Houryou


I had to enlist my lovely wife to work out the Kanji for this restaurant, but I got there. Ramen no houryuu. 
A lovely lady (who you can see in the shot) showed me the English menu, and it was pretty through. A ramen shop obviously, and favoured by the locals when I had a look in, so they must be serving some good ramen. Looking at their Facebook page and website, they have some English staff somewhere too.
Located in Apia (and other places, but today we're talking Apia), so nice and convenient to the station, and the shops, and the subway.
A busy place serving good ramen. Can't do better. It says on Tabelog that they are a smoking restaurant, which surprises me a little, but there you have it.

Opening Hours: 10.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m. everyday (Last order @ 9)
Average price: < ¥1000
Tabelog Rating: 3.11/5

No comments:

Post a Comment